Your first visit
How to prepare for your appointment
- Bring your ID and a copy of your insurance or Medicaid card
- Bring a list of your current medications including herbal supplements
- Come to your appointment 15 minutes early to fill out paperwork
- If you are under 18 years old, a parent or guardian must come with you
What to expect at your first appointment
- Your comfort is our priority. Please let our team know of any anxiety you may have about your appointment so we can make accommodations for your visit.
- Our newly designed office provides a relaxing environment and features cable TV in each treatment room, comfortable chairs and friendly staff.
- Our digital x-Rays offer up to 80% less radiation than traditional film. We will also take pictures of each and every tooth to allow you to fully understand your treatment plan.
- If you have questions about your care plan, video resources are available in English and Spanish. Bilingual staff is available for translation services.
- When we make your appointment we are reserving a room to meet your specific needs. We ask that if you must change an appointment that you please give us at least two working days notice. This courtesy makes it possible for another patient to utilize your reserved room. If you have missed an appointment without providing this notice, we may require a deposit of $50 to hold your next appointment. This deposit will go towards your cost of dental care. Repeated cancellations or missed appointments may result in loss of future appointment privileges.